“If someone has something they’re really passionate about, that’s their brilliance, and my big question is how do we grow that passion/brilliance and/or help them grow.” ~ Jacqueline Woodson
DO YOU WANT TO BE A BRILLIANT LEADER?
Organizational culture thrives with Brilliant Leadership! From retail to manufacturing and administrative to executive, each member is a catalyst for a positive and effective cultural transformation.
In the 21st century, your company’s success depends on your ability to adapt to change. But how can your organization nimbly pivot to meet this challenge? The answer lies in creating a brilliant culture.
YOU ARE IN CONTEMPLATION ABOUT…
Why Choose Claudette and Cultural Brilliance™ Coaching?
- Would you like a professional sounding board – someone you can trust to discuss important plans, process tough situations, and encourage you to reach life changing goals?
- Are you looking for a professional partner to hold you accountable for achieving ambitious goals, making courageous decisions and skillfully implementing strategy?
- Would you like to successfully manage your next change initiative in a way that builds your organization and strengthens team relationships?
Claudette serves as an executive coach and trusted adviser to leaders and their teams – helping and training them to understand what matters most, build generative relationships, and get results aligned with their organization’s purpose and goals.
She offers both Executive Coaching and Team Coaching.
- Strong teams that work together well and make effective decisions
- Leaders and teams that learn how to use conflict to create better relationships and generate innovation
- Increased emotional and team intelligence
- Effective self and team discipline – a working knowledge of what, why and how a project needs to be accomplished.
- Greater alignment with organizational goals, strategies and objectives
“There must be an inherent involvement of people at all levels of an organization, the idea of emergence, landscape and culture intelligence.”