Shift Your Perspective on Culture
Your culture is key to sustaining profits and advancing your market position in the global marketplace.
A brilliant culture is an organizational system that proactively responds to change in ways that decrease stress, inspire learning, and promote organizational health. People who work within these cultures are engaged and motivated to deliver innovative results on a consistent basis, something you’re going to need to stay ahead of a constantly changing marketplace.
Cultural Brilliance™ helps leaders and investors retain and increase their company’s value as they merge, transform, or scale.
We partner with you to design and integrate a cultural strategy into your organization that improves the health and well-being of your employees and your bottom line profit margins at the same time.
Imagine a culture that looks, sounds, and feels like this:
- Respect, trust, truth, and psychological safety are the norm
- Conflict is recast as productive and necessary for growth
- Problems are viewed as opportunities for expansion
- People understand how their culture guides their business
- People are tuned into the intelligence of the culture
- Leaders lead with integrity, self-awareness, and authenticity
- Productivity and innovation skyrocket as energy and inspiration spiral upward
- Change, competition, and threats are seen as an opportunity to pro-actively adapt from a position of strength, positivity, and resilience.
Now imagine that’s your culture.
I believe in brilliant cultures. I believe that not only are they possible, they are necessary. Brilliant cultures lift people up. They adapt in a conscious state of change, are incisive, and make business-savvy decisions. Responsive to the needs of their people, systems, and the external environment, brilliant cultures recognize that if you don’t get culture right and you don’t get people right, you get very little right.
- are responsive to the needs of their people, their systems, and the external environment.
- reflect the intelligence, invention, and positivity of people
- harness the emotional intelligence of a company and organize it so that people work well together and get exceptional business results.
- source brilliance internally before reaching to outside sources. They connect seemingly disparate people, ideas, and processes to create something new.
Cultural Brilliance Belief Statements
- Culture is a primary source of untapped business potential.
- Brilliant cultures ignite invention, fuel creativity and drive results.
- In looking the elephant square in the eyes.
- The cultural safety zone is direct, but non-judgmental.
- When evolution is expected, people are poised to respond.
- In giving a name to ‘what’s holding us back.’
- Culture can be consciously designed and intentionally integrated.
- To change the culture, you need work within the system.
- In the innate energy, intelligence and evolution of culture.
- As you shift perception, you shift performance.
- Visions should make you sweat.
- Transformation takes tenacity, time and trust.
- We are human beings, not human capital.
- Intelligent ecosystems are ethically, collectively and financially brilliant.
- If we can change the culture of business, we can change the world.
“The coach I turn to for advice is Claudette Rowley. From goal clarification to determining what is blocking me from getting at what I really want she is truly a trusted adviser! I began working with her at the end of graduate school, when the normal career development channels were leading me to ho-hum job choices. After our first session, I knew working with her was a good move, however, I did not realize the extent of the impact that this would have on my life! Without Claudette’s guiding insight about my talents, skills and background, my right fit career would have taken me decades to pursue.”
The Cultural Brilliance™ Focus is Expansive and Accelerated!
Dianna Huff - Founder and President Dianna oversees all aspects of all client projects as well as providing marketing strategy and business advice to clients. She’s also the co-founder and editor of Manufacturing Marketing Magazine. [...]
Rachel Cunliffe - Designer and Creative Director As the Designer and Creative Director for Huff Industrial Marketing, Rachel draws on over 16 years of experience designing a broad range of websites for companies and [...]
Julie Wilson With over fifteen years experience as a change leadership consultant and coach, Julie has worked with a wide range of for profit and not-for-profit clients across the US and Europe. Her workplace skill building [...]
Claudette Rowley CEO
Who is Claudette Rowley? Claudette Rowley, Cultural Brilliance CEO, is a change management consultant, cultural designer, and executive coach. Claudette is passionate about helping leaders and organizations resolve complex organizational problems in ways that [...]
Join me and my guest Martha Miser, a pioneer in people and organizational development, to find out how to bring out the best in your company. We'll explore what collaboration really is (it's not what [...]
Join Claudette for an insightful interview the Hung Pham, the founder of the Culture Summit. Learn what inspired Hung to transition from an employee to entrepreneur, and the painful realization that led him to found [...]